A Weekend Trip To Baja, Complete With A Food And Blues FestivalFestivals
After having such great success in raising over $55,000 for local children’s charities, it wouldn’t make sense if the 6th installment of the annual Baja Blues Fest didn’t take place!
Set in beautiful Rosarito, Baja California, many San Diegans cross the border for this do-good festival of delicious food, great live music, art and more.
The festivities begin on Friday, August 18th, and continue through Sunday, August 20th at the grounds of the Rosarito Beach Hotel.
…Kind of looks and sounds like the perfect weekend escape, if you ask us!
And partake in it all knowing that you are supporting the handful of great missions behind the fest:
- Providing a fund-raising opportunity for local qualifying children’s charities in Baja California.
- Expanding the cultural activities of the area to help promote Northern Baja as a safe and fun place to visit.
- Bringing North and South Rosarito closer together to share ideas and events so Rosarito becomes a stronger self-supporting municipality.
- Arte Tecnica Reciclada – Ivan Ortiz
- Beach Beads By Marcia Leonard
- Creative Creations by Enrique
- My Beach Glass Designs
- Naomi Black
- Olga Barron
- R.P. Kidd
- Tony Ballesteros – Photography
For tickets, reservations at the hotel and more information, check out the link below.