Belching Beaver Presents the 3C’s: Cigars, Chocolates and Craft BeerFood & Drink
Belching Beaver Brewery is making our holidays right with “Master Pairings” of fine brews, a great cigar and chocolates December 20. Each third of the cigar will be paired with a chocolate and beer.
Dr. Bill Sysak, Craft Beer Ambassador and Certified Cicerone, will be attending to discuss how cigars, chocolates and craft beer make for a “Master Pairing.”
Find that personalized last minute Christmas gift while sharing a cigar and beer with fellow enthusiasts of the finer things.
Ticket price includes your choice of an IPA flight or a Stout Flight:
- Cigar: Flor de las Antilles Natural Toro
- Chocolates: White Kumquat Bark, Salted Honey Caramel, Pumpkin Truffle
- Craft Beers: Hop Hwy IPA, Dammed IPA, Phantom Bride IPA
- Cigar: Flor de las Antilles Maduro Toro
- Chocolate: Dark Cocoa Nib Bark, Dark Chocolate Toffee, Dark Gingerbread Truffle
For tickets and more info, visit the link below.