A Seafood And Beer Dinner Like No OtherEat + Drink
Feel like indulging in some serious seafood?
Then on Tuesday, September 12th, how about you wash down 5 incredible seafood delicacy-dishes with a pairing of 5 Ballast Point Brewing Company brews!?
This pop-up Seafood Beer Dinner takes place at the Ballast Point Miramar location, and it’s no doubt going to be a meal to remember!
Just take a look at the dishes for the night and tell us you can pass on this!!?
- Fish & Chip Sea urchin & puffed potato paired with Pescadero Pilsner
- King Crab & Rice Seasoned vinegar aspic, sushi rice, seaweed, lava salt & ginger, paired with Passion Guava Sour Wench
- Wild Salmon Crudo with Basil Lemon pudding, micro basil, dehydrated basil vines, candied basil, smoked salmon roe, paired with Wheat IPA
- Prosciutto Wrapped Monkfish Heirloom cherry tomato and olive relish, lemon brown butter, fried sage, paired with Red Wine Barrel Aged Navigator
- Scallops & Foie Gras Yukon gold potato risotto, sweet peas, chive oil, saffron & sherry vinegar froth, paired with Red Wine Barrel Aged Barmy
- Orange Blossom Honey & Poppy Seed Parfait Sweet seaweed tea pudding, phytoplankton, sesame anglaise, toasted pine nuts, paired with Chai Victory at Sea
Limited space available. For reservations ($75 per person), call (858) 790-6901.