Venture With The Wine Pub To Discover Baja’s Craft Beer & Street Food SceneEat + Drink The food and craft beer scene south of the border is HOT!
Since 2016, the owner of The Wine Pub, Sandy Hanshaw, in collaboration with Baja Wine + Food‘s Fernando Gaxiola has organized intimate, sold out tours across the border to uncover Mexico’s wine country, Valle de Guadalupe.
Today, the much-loved Point Loma wine bar announces its expansion to explore Tijuana and Ensenada’s booming craft beer and street food scene.
On it’s very first trip, guests will depart from The Wine Pub for a cross-border journey in mini buses.
Notable stops include:
- A taco vs. tostada showdown in Tijuana
- Walkthrough at Mercado Hidalgo to experience Tijuana’s local culture and fresh produce
- Uncover why Anthony Bourdain called Ensenada’s La Guerrerense “the best street cart in the world”
- Fish tacos at the iconic El Fenix
- Brewery tour and beer tastings at Cervecería Agua Mala and Wendlandt Cervecería
- Dinner by the water at Popotla Fisherman’s Village
- Evening sips at Plaza Fiesta’s craft beer garden
Each experience includes round trip transportation from The Wine Pub, all street food and craft beer pairings at each stop, and exclusive brewery visits.
Reservations are required so book one now!
See you there!