Bazaar Del Mundo Hosts Spring Trunk ShowSee + Do Collections of spring fashions, accessories and handcrafted gifts at a one-day event
As spring gives way to summer, it’s time to brighten up your style! Diane Powers’ Bazaar del Mundo in Old Town is bringing together local and visiting artists for a spring trunk show full of this season’s most exciting fashions.
Shoppers are invited to explore vibrant collections of handcrafted jewelry, clothing, accessories and gifts as the artists describe their inspiration and techniques for creating their colorful wares.
Spring Trunk Show visiting artists include
- Stefanie Wolf to “color your world” with the latest in her collection of exquisite glass jewelry
- Kim Yubeta with her original collection of vibrant “treasure” necklaces
- Mesmerize showcasing its exotic silky tops and dresses
- Dilemma with a collection of unique hand-painted art inspired clothing
- Delicious refreshments will be served as guests browse the original pieces
See you there!