Culture & Cocktails Returns August 18
Culture & Cocktails is back! Enjoy a dynamic night with interactive activities, performances, cocktails, and other delights themed on two amazing on-view exhibitions at the San Diego Museum of Art.
Stay bright and breezy in the open-air activity terrace in front of the San Diego Museum of Art or head indoors for a jaunt through the galleries and to relax in the Picasso Lounge upstairs.
Your Culture & Cocktails 2022 ticket includes:
- Access to all Museum galleries, including our evening’s featured exhibitions, TERRA: Fernando Casasempere and Picasso: Drawings and Prints, where docents will be available for art dialogue throughout the evening.
- Vouchers for two exciting signature cocktails, including one from Batch 22, a new American aquavit infused with citrus, spices, and botanicals.
- Vouchers for complimentary appetizers from Harvest Kitchen and Funky Frenchie.
- Entertainment including a musical performance by pop soul band, Undecided Future, and a Sip n Listen pop-up with an all-vinyl DJ set and pour over coffee bar by Fuzz Coffee Roasters.
- Interactive activities and art making throughout the night with local artisans
- Collaborative local natural dye project with artist Kristin Morrison-Marks of All Species Studio.
- Custom hand lettering with artist Ethos One.
- Expressive portrait line drawings, inspired by the etchings of Picasso, on solar cyanotype print paper that will undergo a chemical change before your eyes when exposed to light.
And so much more to be announced!
See you there!
You won’t want to miss this multi-sensory summer evening at the Museum – this is one of our favorite events!
Tickets for Culture & Cocktails 2022 on sale now!
See you there, San Diego!