A Special Haunted Halloween At The North Park Thursday Market
Join us for a special Haunted Halloween Market at the North Park Thursday Market. Pick up your fresh and local ingredients from our vendors and bring the kids along for a fun and safe trick-or-treating experience at the market.
- Two costume contests complete with prizes & judges from Friends of Jefferson Elementary (all ages!)
- LIVE music from The Daisies of April and acoustic guitar from Sergio
- FREE professional Día de los Muertos makeup artist
- Haunted house pop-up
- Pumpkin carving contest (sponsored by Barons Market!)
- Market vendors will be handing out candy to all the kiddos while you shop
See you there!
The USS Midway Museum will commemorate the 81st anniversary of Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day with a commemoration ceremony on the flight deck. View this post on…
It’s the most wonderful time of the year at Fairmont Grand Del Mar as they make spirits bright this holiday season in sunny San Diego…