Savor The Flavor At Camino Fest 2023
Get ready for an exclusive event that celebrates the very best of Camino Riviera! We’re talking divine cuisine, tantalizing cocktails, exquisite wine, compelling art, and so much more. And don’t forget that in Camino Fest, food and drinks are all-inclusive!
- Whole pig roast with tacos a la minute
- Whole ahi tuna breakdown with aguachile negro
- An array of dishes from our Mexicali friends
- Tray passed Camino bites
Wine & Spirits:
Brugal, Cointreau, Del Maguey, Diplomatico, Dixebee, Dobel, Don Fulano, El Jimador, El Tesoro, Espolon, Grand Marnier, Herradura, High Noon, La Lomita, La Luna, Montelobos, Neta, Origin Raiz, Singani, & Titos
- Real-Ink Tattoos (first come, first served)
- Craft your own palo santo Holy bundles
- Macrame building station
Camino Fest Tickets
VIP Admission: 1PM Early Entry
- An hour prioirty access to vendors and activities starting at 1PM
- Mini-bottle of Camino Riviera mezcal — made from exclusively sourced agave
- Open bar & premium tray passed bites for first hour
- Plus everything from General Admission ticket
General Admission: 2PM Entry
General Admission ticket comes with a special Camino Riviera copita and a welcome cocktail to kick off the festivities.
Making a Difference
Camino Fest 2023 isn’t just about the fantastic food and great company. They are also committed to giving back. A portion of the proceeds from the event will go to the LADLE Foundation to support children in Tulum, México. It’s a celebration with a cause.
Celebrate with us at Camino Fest 2023 and discover the magic of Camino Riviera. Click here to purchase tickets.
Know more about Camino Riviera through their website here and on Instagram and Facebook.
See you there, San Diego!