Catch Cupid’s Arrow At Culture & Cocktails: Flight Of Love
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with this edition of Culture & Cocktails centered around the exhibition “Bouguereau & America,” with a special nod to William-Adolphe Bouguereau’s canvases that portray Cupid, his arrows, and his escapades.
These events are a great way to see the museum in a unique, very ‘non-museumy’ (that’s a word!) way! Here’s what’s on tap for the night:
- Savor a “Dream of Spring” cocktail by Suerte Tequila
- Bare your heart and soul with digital portraits drawn by an artist inside “Bouguereau & America”
- Woo an admirer with your own handmade paper corsage or boutonnière
- Behold romantic aerialist performances from Aerial Revolution
- Get cozy in the rose petal photo booth by CEG Interactive
- It’s love at first bite. Snack on waffle dessert bites from Molten Waffles, Crepes, & More.
- Find more treats at the Molten Waffles, Crepes, & More Food Truck (available with separate purchase)
- Ask your valentine to dance the night away with beats by DJ Gabe Vega
See you there!