Barrel Republic Adds Kitchen And Elevated Bar Food To Their PB LocationEat + Drink Barrel Republic will be serving up shared plates and sandwiches to go with your brews!
Barrel Republic in Pacific Beach has added a kitchen, opening Wednesday, November 28th, to their newly remodeled watering hole and tasting room, where they plan to dish out savory share plates, mouthwatering sandwiches and more.
Widely known as the mecca for craft beer lovers seeking the freedom to pour their own beer fresh from the tap, Barrel Republic is also already serving up a tasty menu at their Carlsbad and Oceanside locations.
The new kitchen and menu in their Pacific Beach location is being spearheaded by experienced Executive Chef Michael C. Brown, and will serve an extensive menu of elevated American bar fare, with dishes including:
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Belly, honey-glazed and served with local kale slaw
- BBQ Pork Sliders with pickled onion and a smoky sauce
- Ironman Salad with spinach, kale, raw almonds, ground flaxseed, quinoa, cranraisins, strawberries and turmeric-maple vinaigrette
- Candied Bacon Flatbread with brown sugar crusted bacon, bacon aioli, smoked gouda, smoked BBQ sauce, fresh tomato, red onion and a cider vinegar spritz
- Vegan Wild Mushroom “French Dip” with portobello, oyster and button mushrooms, sautéed onion, spinach, vegan cheese and porcini au jus
- Crispy Avocado Grilled Cheese with tomato smear, mozzarella and kale pesto on sourdough
See you there!