Berry Good Food + Salt & Straw Ice Cream = A Berry Yummy CollaborationEat + Drink Their July special flavor of the month supports local farmers and food supply!
Ice cream lovers: here is your opportunity to eat as much ice cream as you’d like, guilt free! Local nonprofit Berry Good Food has partnered with Salt & Straw to offer a special flavor for the month of July, all for a good cause.
The Strawberry & Lemon Verbena Curd – available exclusively at both San Diego storefronts (Little Italy, and the newly opened One Paseo in Del Mar) – features delicious locally-sourced strawberries from Be Wise Ranch, a certified organic farm that has been growing produce since 1977 in the Santa Fe Valley, just eight miles east of San Diego.
A portion of the total proceeds of the July BGF flavor will benefit Berry Good Food and their mission to support a local and regenerative food system in San Diego and northern Baja.
We love that Berry Good Food is looking out for our local farmers and food supply – there’s not much more important to our health than that!
5 reasons why you can eat as much ice cream as you want, guilt-free:
- The more ice cream you eat, the more money goes towards a good cause.
- Strawberries are fruits, and therefore good for you!
- Strawberries picked from Be Wise Ranch are certified-organic
- Eating locally is the best way to support farmers and your local economy, and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Strawberries are in season, and eating seasonally is environmentally-conscious.
We’ll be showing our support for sure! 😋
See you there!