Charles + Dinorah Rolls Out New Fall Menu, Cocktails To-Go, And Holiday MoviesEat + Drink Feast around the property’s Art Moderne oyster-shaped pool or take it to go.
Charles + Dinorah at The Pearl Hotel has prepared a fall dinner menu, food & cocktails to go, and December dinner and a movie lineup for you to feast on around the property’s Art Moderne oyster-shaped pool!
Fall Dinner Menu
A turn of the season brings new small and large plates to the dinner menu at Charles + Dinorah. New dishes infused with savory fall flavors include:
- Burrata Toast with tomato fig jam, arugula and speck.
- Miso Glazed Black Cod with forbidden rice, braised escarole and house pickles.
- Pork Schnitzel with arugula and pickled fennel salad, apple mostarda and lemon.
- Mushroom Gnocchi with maitake, beech, brown butter, fried sage and parmesan.
Fall cocktails to keep you warm and cozy
- The Harvest Mule, bourbon, cranberry cinnamon, lemon and ginger beer
- The Oaxac-Hattan, mezcal, amaro montenegro and chocolate bitters.
- The Peaty Princess, high west double rye, chartreuse, drambuie and lemon.
Charles + Dinorah To Go
December ‘Dinner and Movie’ Schedule
The Pearl Hotel has a lineup of classic holiday flicks sure to get you in the spirit of the season this December. Held weekly on Wednesdays, Dinner and a Movie is an elevated movie-and-poolside dining experience perfect for date night, girls’ night or just because. Enjoy a three-course menu by Chef Peter Ziegler with themed cocktails inspired by the evening’s featured film:
- December 2: Nightmare Before Christmas
- December 9: Elf
- December 16: Christmas Story
- December 23: National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
- December 30: It’s a Wonderful Life
$50 per person. Call 619.226.6100 for reservations (required). Please arrive by 7:45PM at the latest.
See you there….and stay healthy, San Diego!