Don’t Miss The 37th Annual San Diego St. Patrick’s Day Parade And Festival
It’s about that time of year! The 37th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Festival is coming in hot and we couldn’t be more ready for a day packed with some sun, beer, food, entertainment, beer and some more beer!
Saturday, March 11th, hit the streets of San Diego (Fifth and Laurel Streets, to be specific) at 10:30am for an epic parade celebrating all things green, then keep the party rolling with a festival that goes until 6pm in Balboa Park.
There will be a beer garden, live music, tons of food and beer. Bring your family early to check out performances by the Clan Rince and Rose-Ritchie schools of Irish dance (we’ve got a more detailed entertainment schedule for you below).
This year, the parade theme is “MNÁ AN DOMHAIN“, celebrating the women of the world.
So come out to celebrate the Irish, the beauty of a good beer, women and more!
We’ll see you there!
Main stage performance schedule:
- Tony Cummins – 12:45 – 1:45pm
- Lexington Field – 2:15 – 3:15pm
- Ass Pocket Whiskey Fellas – 3:30 – 4:30pm
- The Shamrockers – 5:00 – 6:00pm
Ashleigh Roach performance schedule:
- Clan Rince School of Irish Dance – 9:00am
- Rose-Ritchie Academy of Irish Dance – 9:30am
- Clachon Boys – 12:30pm
- House of Scotland Pipe Band- 2:00pm
- Irish Dancers de Guadalajara – 3:30pm