Celebrate The Year Of The Pig At The 10th Annual Asian Cultural Festival Of San Diego
The 10th Annual Asian Cultural Festival of San Diego celebrates the diversity of cultures, ethnicity of all people from Asia and the Pacific Islands in San Diego!
What to expect this year
- Cultural entertainment on two stages all day!
- Year of the Pig celebration!
- Asian Food vendors!
- Martial arts!
Objectives of the Asian Cultural Festival of San Diego
- Celebrate and unify the diversity of our Asian populations for Asian Heritage Month
- Educate and share with non-Asians the arts and traditions of our ethnic populations to support and preserve cultural harmony, and,
- Build inter-generational and intercultural bridges across all barriers
The Asian Cultural Festival Committee is a group of diverse, Asian-Americans passionate about culture and community – and in creating experiences that bridge generations, ethnicities, and communities.
Come and see the wonderful things that this festival has to offer. See you there!