Bazaar Del Mundo Hosts Spring Trunk Show
As spring gives way to summer, it’s time to brighten up your style! Diane Powers’ Bazaar del Mundo in Old Town is bringing together local and visiting artists for a spring trunk show full of this season’s most exciting fashions.
Shoppers are invited to explore vibrant collections of handcrafted jewelry, clothing, accessories and gifts as the artists describe their inspiration and techniques for creating their colorful wares.
Spring Trunk Show visiting artists include
- Stefanie Wolf to “color your world” with the latest in her collection of exquisite glass jewelry
- Kim Yubeta with her original collection of vibrant “treasure” necklaces
- Mesmerize showcasing its exotic silky tops and dresses
- Dilemma with a collection of unique hand-painted art inspired clothing
- Delicious refreshments will be served as guests browse the original pieces
See you there!
Join the 2022 Mount Laguna Trail Fest for a lively yet intimate gathering of our trail-loving friends riding rad bikes, sitting by the fire, sleeping…
San Diego’s creative-minded café & shop, Communal, has announced its October lineup of ticketed fall workshops! Designed to collaborate and engage with the community, Communal…
Retox to detox! Lakehouse Hotel & Resort is teaming up with Fortis Fitness for its Bootcamp and Bloody Mary’s event on the Lakeside lawn on…
This October, Oceanside Museum of Art is celebrating its 25th anniversary with an explosion of all things art. Immerse yourself in the artistic wonders coming…