An Island Style Beer Fest At Beer By The Bay 2019
Coronado’s 4th Annual Beer by the Bay Festival features unlimited tastings from several of the best local craft breweries and best regional wineries!
Beer by the Bay is all about fun!
- Fantastic live entertainment
- Yummy local fares
- Beer pong
- Corn hole
- And lots of fun under the sun overlooking beautiful San Diego Bay
Coronado’s Annual Beer Festival has been consistently complimented as an incredibly well organized, super fun, and uniquely beautiful beer festival. This year will be even bigger and better!
- More wineries to their wine tent
- Doubled the home brewers section
- Added a spirits tent featuring local distilleries
- And (drum roll please….) booked yacht rock band, High Tide Society, to perform througout the afternoon!
How perfect is that? Grab your tickets now! See you there!
Beers are flowing this weekend in San Diego, plus a whole lot more to get yourself busy and having fun this weekend. Check out our…
This Halloween season, Tappers Mini Golf & Cocktails at The Loma Club in Liberty Station will be hosting a “Haunted Tappers” takeover on the 9 hole Gopher Course. View this…
Each Sunday night starting at 8PM, Monkey Bar at Town & Country Resort will be the host of Flicks + Sips — the new Sunday ritual where locals…
The Guild Hotel, a stately cornerstone of San Diego’s downtown, is kicking off a new cocktail exploration series on Saturday, October 22, featuring Batch 22,…