The Biggest Bounce House In The WORLD Comes To SoCal
At times, we think we couldn’t be more proud to be Southern Californians. And then, SoCal throws our assumptions on their asses once again!
Speaking of being thrown on our asses, we could not be more proud to announce that the biggest BOUNCE HOUSE in the WORLD is coming to Vista!!
Bounce around, fall down, throw your friends around, this is bound to be one hell of a good time!
Friday, October 6th through Sunday, October 8th, a 10,000 square-foot magical, candy-colored inflatable castle is coming to The Antique Gas and Steam Engine Museum… and you. have. to. be. there.
Let’s get to the important stuff, fast, since this event is obviously going to sell out. Grab your tickets, here (tip: pay attention to the different age group tickets for each day – yes there are ‘adults only’ sessions!).
Now that you’ve gotten that taken care of, just check out this details of this mongo inflatable world of fun:
Inside The Bounce House
- There will be multiple themed zones from inflatable forests inhabited by giant inflatable characters (8ft pink gorilla’s anyone?) to super-sized ball pits, slides, obstacles and basketball hoops for you to jump on, slide down and slam-dunk into!
- When you’ve had your fill of all that activity, there will be an area of over-sized sofas, boats, palm trees, beds and a separate domed ‘chill out zone’ for you to relax in.
- A DJ will be located on a circular centre stage, hosting games and competitions while playing the best in age-appropriate party music throughout each hour long bounce session.
Outside The Bounce House
- No tickets are required to enjoy the free activities outside of the bounce house.
- There will be a ‘Field Day Games’ zone, where moms, dads and kids can all take part in professionally organized games such as sack races, cornhole, basketball hoops and wheelbarrow races.
- T-shirts and prizes are up for grabs for the winners!
- There will also be parasols for you to sit down, relax and soak up the atmosphere.
Breakdown Of Age Groups And Sessions
- Junior Sessions are slower paced sessions strictly for kids 7 and under. Kids 4 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Bigger Kids Sessions are for kids 15 & under. Kids 4 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Adult Sessions are for ages 16+.
Let’s be real: We don’t hate a volunteer opportunity that comes with a reward! Help them out for a few hours in return for free tickets for yourself, family & friends! Get info & apply here: https://goo.gl/hBzxER.