The First-Ever #BloomBash At The San Diego Museum Of Art
Kick off your #ArtAlive weekend in style at #BloomBash, the official opening celebration for Art Alive 2017.
On Friday, April 28th, see the museum in full bloom at Bloom Bash and enjoy:
- An adventurous selection of floral-fused custom cocktails, brought to you by San Diego’s award winning Cutwater Spirits
- A stunning new installation from Emmy Award-winning artist HOTTEA on view for this night only
- Divine delicacies from San Diego’s top fine dining eateries
- Craft beer and coffee by local brewery powerhouse Modern Times Beer
- Live music, performances, and dancing all night long
- 100+ floral interpretations at the Art Alive 2017 Floral Exhibition
$200 members / $250 nonmembers
Proceeds from BLOOM BASH and Art Alive, The San Diego Museum’s of Art’s signature fundraiser and annual floral exhibition, benefit education, outreach, and art-initiatives year-round.
For tickets, VIP experiences and more info, check out the link below.