Pendry San Diego To Host Chefsgiving Charitable Thanksgiving Dinner
This Thanksgiving holiday, Pendry Hotels & Resorts is showing gratitude and giving thanks by introducing a new annual event titled Chefsgiving Charitable Thanksgiving Dinner across seven of the brand’s properties.
On Thursday, November 9 starting at 6PM, Pendry San Diego is excited to welcome nine of San Diego’s most notable chefs, including Provisional’s very own Executive Sous Chef Brandon Sloan, to cook up their favorite Thanksgiving dish served family-style with wine pairings from California wine brand, Prisoner’s, “Unshackled” collection.
Chefsgiving Charitable Thanksgiving Dinner
Hosted by NBC 7 husband and wife news reporters Audra Stafford and Joe Little, additional participating chefs will include:
- San Diego’s newest Michelin-starred Chef Roberto Alcocer of Valle
- James Beard Foundation Smart Catch Leader and Lionfish’s Executive Chef JoJo Ruiz
- Executive Chef Carlos Anthony of Herb & Wood
- Executive Chef Chris Gentile of Rancho Valencia Resort and Spa
- Chef and Owner Matthew Lyons of Tribute Pizza
- Executive Chef and Co-Founder Davin Waite of Wrench and Rodent Seabasstropub
- Pendry San Diego Pastry Chef Evan Kenmore
- Pastry Chef Aly Lyng of George’s at The Cove and sister restaurant, Sandpiper
See you there!
Tickets are $175/per person which includes a $35 donation to the San Diego Food Bank. For reservations, visit Eventbrite.
See you there, San Diego!