San Diego Museum Of Art’s Culture & Cocktails Presents “Reflect”
You are invited to an exclusive C&C-inspired happening. This new event will provide you with much that you love about Museum events–unabashedly innovative cocktails, trendy photo opportunities, delicious nibbles from local purveyors, and hands-on art making and intriguing activations.
You will get a chance to:
- Reflect on and perceive the changes in your energy before and after you experience the exhibition by visiting the MOOD by MOSS nomadic aura portrait studio.
- Record your musings on many profound queries in the REFLECT booth provided by CEG Interactive
- Respond to the deep and relevant subject matter by writing responses on the Mirror Mirror walls
- See a Giant Black Balloon installation and have a photo opportunity by Balloon Utopia
- Enjoy all-vinyl sets by DJ Gabe Vega
Food & Beverages include:
- Enjoy 3 amazing cocktails over the course of the evening.
- Food stations by Terra Catering, Panama 66, Coast Catering, and Great Maple La Jolla
- Fluffed up Fairy Floss Co. will be spinning up contrasting cotton candy
As you can see, this is not your average Culture & Cocktails. Don’t miss out!
See you there!