The D6 Night Market Is Back! Free, Family-Friendly, Fun, Festive!
Named for San Diego’s City Council District 6 – perhaps the most culturally diverse district in San Diego – the D6 Night Market will have all the elements of a night market including a mix of amazing food and drinks, vendors of all sorts, and fun live entertainment.
This free family-friendly event will take place at the Mira Mesa Community Park on Saturday, May 20th from 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm, and they’re pulling out all the stops this year:
- Food truck gathering
- Coffee/tea garden
- Beer garden
- Wine garden
- “Village of Neighborhoods” where each D6 neighborhood showcases their youth activities, opportunities for adult volunteerism, and places of worship. (The D6 neighborhoods are Clairemont, Kearny Mesa, MCAS Miramar, Mira Mesa, Rancho Peñasquitos-Park Village, and Sorrento Valley.)
- A dancing session with U-Jam Fitness, an athletic urban dance fitness workout group
- Special activities for seniors at the Mira Mesa Senior Center
- Special encouragement for small entrepreneurs and family-run businesses to participate
- Swing Dancing San Diego will be getting everyone moving and growing
- Fun activities for the kids and much more!
The D6 Night Market is presented and hosted by the Alliance for Quality Education and the D6 Night Market Team. It is supported by the City of San Diego and the County of San Diego.