Fashion Valley Day of the Dead Festival Showcases Baja’s Culinary Stars
Fashion Valley Mall is hosting The Day of the Dead Festival on Saturday, October 21st and Sunday, October 22nd – and it sounds amazing!
This festival is a celebration to embraces the richness of Mexican life, culture, and cuisine, bringing together the best in food, entertainment, and art to create a truly unforgettable experience.
Guests are encouraged to attend in their Catrina costume to fully embrace the culture and traditions of this holiday.
Treat your palate to a gourmet Mexican food festival
The festival features a gourmet Mexican food festival, where food lovers and cultural enthusiasts can sample culinary delights from Mexico.
With an array of local and international restaurants, the event aims to truly showcase Mexico’s rich flavors and cultural heritage, including:
- Culinary samples crafted by 20 renowned Baja Chefs, each one preparing a dish that embodies the rich traditions of the Day of the Dead holiday
- Cocktail creations from each participating Chef
- Live music and performance
- Day of the Dead Parade
- Traditional Day of the Dead Altar
Day Of The Dead Festival Tickets
The event is 21+ , so if you have little ones, consider booking a sitter and do a date night! There are two ticket options:
- General Admission: Festival Entry | 1st Drink Voucher Included | One Tasting per Chef
- VIP Admission: Exclusive VIP Area | 2 Drink Vouchers | One Tasting per Chef
Food tastings will only be offered on Saturday, October 21st. On Sunday, October 22nd, the ticket includes Craft Beer, Tequila and Artisenal Mezcal Tastings.
See you there, San Diego!