Bring Your Sweetheart – And Your ‘Sweet Tooth’ – To Escondido Chocolate Festival
This fun and deliciously sweet, sell out event is back once again! Bring your sweetheart or just your sweet tooth to beautiful Downtown Escondido to enjoy the “For The Love of Chocolate” Escondido Chocolate Festival.
Stroll through Downtown Escondido various designated restaurants, shops and art galleries while sampling chocolates paired with local fine wine, champagne, craft beer and spirit tastings. Take a stroll down Historic Grand Avenue and don’t miss the 2nd Saturday, Escondido Art Walk and Esco Alley Art!
Escondido Chocolate Festival details
Each attendee purchases a Passport Ticket which includes:
- Tasting Glass
- Drink Wristband
- Swag Bag to fill with goodies, coupons and information at each participating Grand Ave Business.
- Passport Map indicating each Tasting Location
Attendees obtain their Passport from Will Call located on Maple Street Plaza and then stroll, at their leisure, to each of the various tasting locations to sample chocolate or a chocolate themed dish paired with either wine, beer, champagne, or a non-alcoholic drink. Attendees must drink any alcoholic beverages prior to leaving each location which allows them to meander through and get familiar with each business while enjoying their chocolate adventure!
What’s included in your passport ticket?
- Gourmet Chocolates Paired with Wine, Champagne, Craft Beers or non-alcoholic beverage.
- Restaurant Inspired Chocolate Themed Tastings
- Roses (while supplies last)
- Raffle Prizes (held at 5:15PM – MUST be present to win)
- Valentine Treats, Event Day Discounts & Specials from Downtown Restaurants and Retailers
- Glass Blowing Demonstrations from Stone & Glass
- Free downtown transportation on the Old Town Trolley
- Esco Art Alley Mural Display
- 2nd Saturday Art Walk
Passport Tasting Ticket
$45 Early Bird Discount – Purchased prior to 12AM on 2/3/23
$55 If purchased 2/4-2/10/23
Designated Driver (No Alcohol) Tasting Tickets:
$35 Early Bird Discount – Purchased prior to 12AM on 2/3/23
$45 If purchased 2/3-2/10/23
Chocolate Making Classes
Note: This is an additional $35 Ticket Option with limited seating of 24 per class
Learn to make chocolate with Le Cordon Bleu trained chocolatier, Dayleen Coleman of D’liteful Chocolat. Classes start at 10:30AM or 12:30PM on 2/11/23 at Cute Cakes Bakery & Café. Includes wine pairing +$5 food voucher. Class time is approximately 1 hour and will be held in the enclosed outdoor classroom area.
See you there
“For The Love of Chocolate” Escondido Chocolate Festival 2023 is located at Maple Street Plaza, Escondido, CA, 92025.
See you there, San Diego!