Get Your Running Feet And Tummies Ready For The 2018 Fit Foodie 5K
Eat your way to the most delicious Finish Line ever, then celebrate at the post-run Food and Fitness Festival with mouthwatering bites, beer garden, culinary and fitness demonstrations, and so much more. A run you can really sink your teeth into.
· 5K (or 10K) registration and bib
· Bites along the course
· Finisher’s medal
· Access to the post-run Food and Fitness Festival
· Delicious tasting stations
· Celebration drinks in the beer garden
· Goody bag with gifts from health and wellness brands
· Cash reward for top finishers
· Happy Hour Bib Pickup night before run
· Automatic donation to No Kid Hungry
The male and female runner with the fastest time for each 5K will win entry into the 2018 Intertrust Cayman Islands Marathon on December 2 as part of the four-person Fit Foodie Team. PLUS round trip air transportation and a three-night trip to the Cayman Islands!
For the 2018 series, a portion of race proceeds will be donated to No Kid Hungry. Nearly one in six children in America lives in households that struggle to put food on the table. The No Kid Hungry campaign connects kids in need with nutritious food and teaches their families how to cook healthy, affordable meals.
Just hungry? Join us inside the Food and Fitness Festival for eats, drinks and plenty of fun. See ya there!