Herb & Sea Hosts Collaborative Five-Course Dinner With Two Ducks Chefs Danny & Dante
On Thursday, September 21st, Herb & Sea is opening their doors and kitchen to host a special collaboration dinner featuring the restaurant’s new Executive Chef Aidan Owens and the brothers and co-conspirators behind Two Ducks, Chefs Danny and Dante Romero.
Display of culinary talent in a 5-course meal
Guests are welcomed to the restaurant’s Moonlight Deck, just steps away from Encinitas’ iconic Moonlight Beach, at 5:30PM for a collaborative five course meal. For only $100 per person, the menu will offer creative displays of culinary talent, highlighting fresh seafood and open-fire preparation.
- Amuse 1: Infladita, seared uni, white miso
- Amuse 2: Baja Kanpachi, coconut vierge, pickled cherries
- Course 1: Scallop crudo, green tomato water, aguachille rojo, sesame tuile, chamomile
- Course 2: Corn agnolotti, poblano rajas, parmesan foam, crispy shallots
- Course 3: Embered potato, crab, whey butter sauce, caviar
- Course 4: Roasted quail, lobster mushroom, brioche, sauce Américaine (lobster bisque beurre blanc)
- Course 5: Lemon tart, tarragon meringue, olive oil
About Two Ducks
Two Ducks is a unique underground fine-dining venue in San Diego that aims to redefine the traditional experience of high-end dining.
Two Ducks takes inspiration from Aesop’s fables, embodying the spirit of inclusivity by inviting others to join them on a gastronomic journey that strives to make fine dining approachable to a broader audience.
The team blends classic French culinary techniques with Southern California and Mexican flavors to create an engaging, fun, and whimsical atmosphere.
See you there
Space is limited and reservations can be made via OpenTable here.
For more information about Two Ducks, visit here.
See you there, San Diego!