It’s The 5th Annual No Borders Ceviche Showdown
Ceviche lovers, don’t miss the 5th Annual No Borders Ceviche Showdown!
On this day, restaurants from San Diego and Mexico will gather to compete for the winning title of Best Ceviche. Taste and vote for your favorite restaurant ceviche at this casual walk-around competition!
Two awards are given:
1. Judges Choice: A panel of local celebrity judges will conduct a blind-tasting and present the winner with the ‘Best Ceviche’ award.
2. People’s Choice: This award will be chosen by YOU! Every attendee will receive tasting tickets and a voting ballot upon check-in. After you taste the ceviches, you will submit your voting ballot. After the ballots are counted and tallied, the winner is announced.
Last year, Restaurante Nomada from Ensenada cleaned the house and took home both People’s Choice and Judges’ Choice awards. They are BACK and are the ones to beat this year! This is will be a tough competition and definitely a fun day!
- Koipai Cocina – 2018 winner (formerly Restaurante Nómada – cocina Itinerante from Ensenada, MX)
- Villa Saverios – Tijuana, MX
- Indigo Grill – Little Italy Area of SD
- 240Grill – Ensenada, MX
- El BajAmericano – Tijuana, MX
- Tidal Restaurant – Paradise Point Resort
- Patron’s Corner – Downtown Area of SD
- Old Town Tequila Factory – Old Town Area of SD
- Old Town Mexican Cafe – Old Town Area of SD
Don’t miss your chance to taste some of the best ceviche you’ll ever have!
See you there!