Polo Sunday Is About To Kick Off With A Major Party
Polo is kind of a big deal around here. And so when it comes time to kick off the season of Sunday Polo, things get… wild.
On Sunday, June 11th, the San Diego Surf Polo Club is throwing one massive party at the Del Mar polo fields to celebrate the 31st annual Opening Day of Polo.
And boy do we mean celebrate. Packed with thrilling polo matches and the best food and drink in San Diego, this day is quite possibly the social event of the year.
Just take a look at all of the perks of this Opening Day event:
– An international feature polo match showcasing USA’s San Diego Surf Polo Club vs Argentina
– Exclusive Player’s Lounge and Player’s Cocktail Party hosted by San Diego Magazine and Archive Rentals
– Luxury VIP Experience hosted by Modern Luxury
– Craft cocktail bars by Snake Oil
– Gourmet bites by Wild Thyme
– The Camera Camper photobooth
– Hair and makeup touch ups by EC Stylebar
– Selfie station by Del Mar Lifestyle
– Champagne divot stomp at halftime
– Exclusive day-of offerings by our premier sponsors
Tickets start at $20/each (and climb all the way up above $1,200 if you want to get seriously fancy), but we must advise you to buy yours ASAP because this event always sells out (we get why).