USS Midway Commemorates 81st Anniversary Of Pearl Harbor Attack With Ceremony
The USS Midway Museum will commemorate the 81st anniversary of Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day with a commemoration ceremony on the flight deck.
The event will include:
- Presentation of Colors – Francis Parker High School NJROTC
- National Anthem – Pomerado Community Band
- Recognition of families of Pearl Harbor survivors
- Guest Speaker – Karl Zingheim, U.S. Navy historian
- 2-Bell ceremony
- Wreath-laying ceremony
- Ceremonial missing-man flyover
The Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day is free and open to the public, and attendees (must be on board the ship by 9:20AM) will receive free admission to enjoy the museum following the ceremony.
See you there, San Diego!