All Aboard The Polar Express Experience At The San Diego Model Railroad Museum
Don your pajamas for the all-new Polar Express Experience at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum!
This ticketed before-hours event will immerse children with special holiday activities around the museum, running model trains, and storytime with St. Nick himself, where he will read the classic Polar Express book.
A child’s ticket includes:
- Polar Express Storytime with St. Nick under the tree in the Rollin’ in a Winter Wonderland holiday exhibit
- Decorating craft ornaments to take home AND put on our wreath
- Goodie bags including cocoa, cookies, and a silver bell
- Be a special helper to our engineers to help to customize the museum’s Christmas Train that will run all day in our Toy Train Gallery!
- Special early morning hours and all-day museum access
Limited seats on this train!
Children ages 2 and up is priced at $20, adult tickets are priced at $13.50 (the regular price of all-day museum admission!), and chidlren under 2 years old are FREE!
There are limited seats on this train, so hurry and grab your tickets now!
See you there, San Diego!