Provisional Kitchen Celebrates Year Of The Rabbit With A Lunar New Year Brunch
Provisional Kitchen at Pendry San Diego will celebrate Lunar New Year with a Lunar New Year Brunch on January 22!
The brunch will usher in endless prosperity while welcoming the Year of the Rabbit with specials from Chef Brandon Sloan and specialty cocktails, including:
- Bacon fried rice with sunny side up egg, sesame, green onion
- Pork and shrimp dumplings with ginger soy sauce
- Year of the Rabbit Carrot Cake with toasted coconut cream cheese, orange tuile, crystalized walnuts
- Down the Rabbit Hole with Hennessy VS, aperol, Villa Sandi Prosecco
- To the Moon & Back with Belvedere Vodka, blood orange, passion fruit, egg white
To make a reservation for the Lunar New Year Brunch, visit here.
See you there, San Diego!