Saturday Salsa on the Beach + Bonfire!
It’s the first SOTB of 2017!
This Saturday, January 28th, get out and get your salsa on! All day, there will be salsa, cha cha and bachata music beaming from the beach. And the awesomeness doesn’t stop there – the day rolls into evening with a bonfire and delicious food.
The event is free, and it’d be even better if everyone brought a healthy dish or appetizer. Please hit up the Facebook page to post what you are bringing.
There will be a cardboard dance floor so we suggest wearing flat shoes.
- 12:00pm: SOTB begins! Music begins: Salsa, bachata, chachacha
- 12:45pm: Beginner salsa/cha cha cha class
- 2:30pm:. Intermediate salsa/cha cha cha groove class
- 3:30pm: Group photo
- 3:45pm: Birthday dances
- 5:00pm: Take down dance floor/clean up food while there’s still light
- 5:30pm: Bonfire starts
- 5:45pm-9:30pm Bonfire and chill music
Free parking. Bring the whole family!