San Diego Museum Of Art Presents Culture & Cocktails: Angels And Saints
The San Diego Museum of Art celebrates Art and Empire: The Golden Age of Spain with the popular sundown series, Culture & Cocktails.
These events are always outstanding, and we’re sure that this one will be as well.
Here’s a list of just some of the benefits of your entry to the event:
- Sip on “The Archangel,” the evening’s signature cocktail, made with blonde rum, cherry pomegranate wine, crème de cassis, lemon, cinnamon demerara, and soda water
- Try custom brewed beer from SouthNorte Beer Co., created specially with SDMA and inspired by the featured exhibition Art and Empire: The Golden Age of Spain
- Enjoy special choral performances by SACRA/PROFANA
- Make your own sacred halo to wear during the evening
- Look angelic inside our Living Angel Wings Photo Booth
- Get a taste of Spain on wheels from the Got Paella Food Truck
- Take a bite of something sweet with churros from Churros X Chocolate
- Dance the night away with music by DJ Giancarlo
- Enter to win 4 free nights in a 4-star hotel in central Madrid and a VIP visit for two to one of the National Museums in Madrid (compliments of the Tourist Office of Spain and Madrid Destination)
- Enjoy free entry all evening to Art and Empire: The Golden Age of Spain
Don’t miss this opportunity to visit our outstanding museum, stop in for a drink at Panama 66, and take a stroll through Balboa Park!
See you there!
The Guild Hotel, a stately cornerstone of San Diego’s downtown, is kicking off a new cocktail exploration series on Saturday, October 22, featuring Batch 22,…
International and homegrown superstars are making our list of top concerts in San Diego this week very impressive – get out there and see a…
SD Loyal Soccer Club announced today its 2022 Fan Appreciation Day, presented by Rocket League, set for Sunday, October 9 at Torero Stadium when the club…
The InterContinental Hotel San Diego, in partnership with The San Diego Harbor Police Foundation, is hosting Home Runs for Homelessness on Saturday, October 22 to…