San Diego Museum Of Art Presents Culture & Cocktails: Angels And Saints
The San Diego Museum of Art celebrates Art and Empire: The Golden Age of Spain with the popular sundown series, Culture & Cocktails.
These events are always outstanding, and we’re sure that this one will be as well.
Here’s a list of just some of the benefits of your entry to the event:
- Sip on “The Archangel,” the evening’s signature cocktail, made with blonde rum, cherry pomegranate wine, crème de cassis, lemon, cinnamon demerara, and soda water
- Try custom brewed beer from SouthNorte Beer Co., created specially with SDMA and inspired by the featured exhibition Art and Empire: The Golden Age of Spain
- Enjoy special choral performances by SACRA/PROFANA
- Make your own sacred halo to wear during the evening
- Look angelic inside our Living Angel Wings Photo Booth
- Get a taste of Spain on wheels from the Got Paella Food Truck
- Take a bite of something sweet with churros from Churros X Chocolate
- Dance the night away with music by DJ Giancarlo
- Enter to win 4 free nights in a 4-star hotel in central Madrid and a VIP visit for two to one of the National Museums in Madrid (compliments of the Tourist Office of Spain and Madrid Destination)
- Enjoy free entry all evening to Art and Empire: The Golden Age of Spain
Don’t miss this opportunity to visit our outstanding museum, stop in for a drink at Panama 66, and take a stroll through Balboa Park!
See you there!
The USS Midway Museum will commemorate the 81st anniversary of Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day with a commemoration ceremony on the flight deck. View this post on…
It’s the most wonderful time of the year at Fairmont Grand Del Mar as they make spirits bright this holiday season in sunny San Diego…