The Secret Society Of Adultologists Presents Old Hollywood Horror
The Secret Society Of Adultologists returns to The San Diego Natural History Museum on the year’s spookiest night— Friday, October 13 —with an Old Hollywood Horror theme.
Dress in your best hauntingly glamorous costumes for this 21+ event, featuring hands-on science, music, rooftop views, craft beers and cocktails, and more.
Secret Society Of Adultologists Featured Activities
- Live music by The Moonlight Serenade Orchestra
- A hauntingly glamorous costume contest—with prizes of course
- Strike your best spooky pose in the photo booth
- Buy your very own carnivorous plant from the San Diego Carnivorous Plant Society
- “Explore” and learn about the deep sea with Scripps
- Take home a spooktacular caricature drawing from San Diego Caricature
- Feast your eyes on the unveiling of Endangered Concepts’ newest wildlife sculpture, made out of 120 pounds of plastic waste
- Reveal your destiny with tarot card readings
- Live animal encounter with Huxley the Harris’s Hawk
- Gaze at the celestial wonders of our night sky through telescope viewing with the Fleet Science Center
- Delve into San Diego’s past with the San Diego History Center archives
- Learn about all things spooky with paranormal equipment demonstrations from the Whaley House
- Take home a piece of desert charm from a succulent giveaway with San Diego Botanical Garden
- Hear from Terra Peninsular about their upcoming annual bird and nature festival
- Test your knowledge at Wolf Trivia with California Wolf Center
Bites and Beverages
- Wolf in the Woods | Food so good you’ll want to howl at the moon
- White Rice | Sink your fangs into some Filipino bites
- Burning Beard
- Serpentine Cider | Slither your way over to the bar to enjoy this fresh-pressed apple cider
- Swoonful Cotton Candy | Get tangled up in the sweet, spiderweb-like strands of spun sugar
- Cutwater Spirits
- Stone Brewing
Info and Tickets
Tickets are $25 for members, $35 for non-members, and include access to all exhibitions and activities. Food and beverage available for purchase.
For more info on Secret Society Of Adultologists: Old Hollywood Horror and to purchase tickets, please click here.
See you there, San Diego!