Spend Your Sunday Funday At An Unforgettable Yoga Pool Party
Yoga lovers! The 3rd Annual Heart Space Yoga Pool Party is the place to be this weekend!
This one day mini-festival/pool party is not only a unique way to spend a Sunday Funday, but an incredible chance for you to connect to your San Diego yoga community!
Check out this agenda!
- Early Bird Meditation with Kristi Kuttner & Carly Mahon
- Goddess Flow with Lauren Autenrieth & Marissa D’Errico featuring live music from our Goddess of Grooves, Tealideal!
- All levels AcroCo with Fallon Lev & Rachel Mulvaney
- Stand up paddleboard playtime (in the pool!), with Sunchaser SUP
- Pool party with sounds all day with Tealideal
There will also be drink specials courtesy of Boochcraft, a food drive benefiting the It’s All About the Kids Foundation for their Food Pantry in Barrio Logan (please bring non-perishable food items – pasta, rice, cereal, canned food, soup – to be donated) and a photo booth to capture all of the fun!
We can’t think of a better way to spend a Sunday!
See you there!