Farmer’s Table Expands To Little ItalyEat + Drink Farm-to-fork eatery's third location opens
Farmer’s Table is bringing farm-fresh fare to Little Italy’s dining realm. Nestled in the neighborhood’s bustling Piazza della Famiglia, it’s gonna be a promising dining experience.
A scenic location and a rustic interior
Housed in a 7,000 square-foot space located along the scenic stretch, the new Farmer’s Table is the largest of all three. It is expected to become an inevitable dining staple for Little Italy’s foodies seeking innovative twists on time-tested favorites.
Just like its preceding two outposts, this expansive Little Italy space touts charming farm-inspired décor indicative of the restaurant’s farm-to-fork focus. This includes up-cycled fixtures such as:
- A decommissioned tractor
- Rustic wooden crates filled with greenery
- Repurposed wood from a local barn
- Old magazines curated into eclectic collages showcased throughout the space
The brains behind this foodie haven
Successful restaurateurs and innovative thinkers, Alberto Morreale and Vincenzo Lo Verso are the brains and backbone behind the Farmer’s Table operation. They merged their vast experiences to yield dining destinations that represent their shared passion for the city’s culinary scene.
Farmer’s Table dishes is integrity on a plate
Farmer’s Table specializes in dishes with integrity because it is an important and defining element of San Diego’s environmentally-conscious population. Hungry guests can expect favorites from other locations, including:
- An assortment of bruschetta options
- Small plates such as Bison Tartare
- Lamb Meatballs
- True Neapolitan-style pizzas and flatbreads, thanks to a pizza oven imported from Naples
- Breakfast options including a range of sweet and savory dishes paired with fresh juices, mimosas, and of course, their signature Bloody Mary concoctions
Head to Farmer’s Table’s new Little Italy location and experience their unique farm-to-fork experience for yourself! Farmer’s Table is located at 555 Date Street, Suite #A, San Diego, CA 92101. Open daily 8 a.m. – 11 p.m.
See you there!