Friday Night Alive!Eat + Drink The summer celebration is back!
Friday nights come alive as we bring together two fan-favorite events for one terrific evening! Food Truck Friday and Balboa Park After Dark combine for an awesome night of games, hands-on creative projects, live entertainment, a rotating assortment of food trucks, and late hours!
On Fridays, check out extra evening hours at the following museums:
- San Diego Natural History Museum, 10 am – 8 pm
- Japanese Friendship Garden, 10 am – 7 pm
- San Diego History Center, 10 am – 7 pm
- San Diego Museum of Art, 10 am – 8 pm
- San Diego Museum of Man, 10 am – 7 pm
From Spanish Village Art Center – Balboa Park, all the way down El Prado, you’ll find no Friday like a Balboa Park Friday.
And there’s still MORE SUMMER!
Friday Night Alive! is part of #BalboaParkSummer! For a list of special exhibitions, events and evening hours happening across the Park all summer long, check out the Balboa Park Summer website.