Lumi By Akira Back Launches New Rooftop Lunch Menu
Lumi by Akira Back is bringing back its day-time dining experience with the launch of its new lunch menu, just in time for the summer season!
Lumi’s lunch menu will be available on the weekends from 11:30AM-3PM, offering a new exclusive lunchtime cocktail list, brand new dishes and Lumi’s signature sushi rolls.
Lumi’s lunch menu highlights
The Lumi lunch experience is more than just new dishes! You can expect warm sunshine cooled by refreshing cocktails, an energetic atmosphere with a live DJ, and views of Gaslamp while indulging in the new menu items.
New dishes include:
- “Bossam” pork belly – gochujang miso pork belly, chicharron, cucumber kimchi, samjang, butter lettuce
- Chirachi – crispy rice, assorted sashimi, “screaming o” sauce
- Lumi tacos – galbicucho beef, wonton shell, aji amarillo aioli, salsa criolla, serrano, cilantro
- BlueFina tuna tiradito – orange mustard miso, point reyes blue cheese, sliced radish, cilantro
There are large sushi boards and shareable menu items for groups, too!
New cocktails, too!
Keep it cool on the Lumi rooftop with their selection of new cocktails.
- Namaiki “Sassy” – Patron silver tequila, The Producer espadin mezcal, aji amarillo, pink guava, lime, pebbled ice
- Bōken-sha “Explorer” – Skrewball peanut butter whiskey, acai, pineapple,
- Izumi “Spring Water” – Denizen 3 year rum, lavender, mint, butterfly pea, lime, effervescence, pebbled ice direct from the tap
See you there!
Lumi by Akira Back is located at Gaslamp Quarter, 366 Fifth Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101.
For more info, visit the website here and follow them on Instagram and Facebook.
See you there, San Diego!