North Italia’s One Paseo Location Opening Next Month
North Italia is bringing its signature, handcrafted Italian food to a new location at San Diego luxury community, One Paseo, in June. The beloved Fox Restaurant Concepts‘ brand opened its first area location at Fashion Valley late last year, introducing diners to its fresh, handmade pasta, pizzas and small plates and vibrant, welcoming atmosphere.
At 5,110 square-feet, North Italia One Paseo boasts a full bar and expansive indoor-outdoor dining room and patio, taking full advantage of One Paseo’s ample outdoor space.
North Italia creates every dish on its extensive menu with authentic ingredients, consistently delivering quality Italian favorites made from scratch. Serving lunch, dinner, weekday happy hour and weekend brunch, and offering rotating daily specials.
Menu highlights include:
- White Truffle Garlic Bread with house made ricotta, mozzarella, grana Padano and fresh herbs
- Heirloom Tomato & Burrata served with basil pesto, charred tomato vinaigrette and grilled bread
- House-specialty Bolognese served atop a bed of fresh tagliatelle noodles sprinkled with grana Padano
- Chicken Parmesan with crushed tomato, aged provolone, mozzarella and parmesan rigatoni
- Margherita and Chef’s Daily Pizza and a selection of classic Italian desserts.
North Italia also offers a kids’ menu with a variety of childhood favorites, from spaghetti to grilled cheese.
North Italia’s cocktail menu is expertly-crafted by Mat Snapp, Fox Restaurant Concepts’ beverage director.
Popular signatures include:
- The Sicilian Margarita with gran Centenario añejo, solerno blood orange, lime
- Rosemary & Lime with Ketel One vodka, amaro nonino, rosemary angostura bitters, and smashed lime
- A summery Red Sangria with brandy, blood orange, red wine, strawberries, and lime juice.
Guests can also sip on locally-crafted brews and a variety of red and white wines.
From delicious, handmade pastas and pizzas, to an irresistible selection of wines, beers and creative cocktails, the possibilities to treat yourself are endless. You’re in good hands at North Italia, so sit back, relax and savor every bite, sip and moment.