Cutwater Spirts Ready To Enjoy Cocktails Pair Perfectly With Summer
To celebrate the “Unofficial First Day of Summer”, Cutwater Spirits’ stellar line of ready-to-enjoy canned cocktails made from real spirits, are perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy a high-quality cocktail with no mixing or ingredient shopping!
Cutwater Vodka Sodas
Available in all-natural Grapefruit, Lime, or Cucumber flavors. Each is 5% ABV and completely free of sugar or carbs for a suggested retail price of $9.99 per 4-pack.
· Cutwater Grapefruit Vodka Soda – This premium and refreshing cocktail features Cutwater’s award-winning Vodka and soda water with a subtle and satisfying hint of zesty grapefruit. Available for purchase on Drizly.
· Cutwater Lime Vodka Soda – Sparkling and tart. Award-winning Cutwater Vodka combined with soda water and a hint of lime is a delicious cocktail that’s simple and refreshing. Available for purchase on Drizly.
· Cutwater Cucumber Vodka Soda – This cool, fresh, and effervescent twist on the classic features our award-winning Vodka and soda water with a delicate hint of cucumber. Available for purchase on Drizly.
Higher ABV Cutwater Canned Cocktail Offerings
These higher octane options allow you to enjoy bar-quality cocktails anywhere you are.
· Cutwater Tequila Margarita – 12.5% ABV: The tequila gives a floral aroma with a smooth finish that complements the house-made mix of tart lime, pure cane sugar, and a subtle hint of orange. Available for purchase on Drizly and ReserveBar.
· Cutwater Tiki Rum Mai Tai 12.5% ABV – Cutwater Barrel Aged Rum, Bali Hai Tiki Gold Rum, pineapple, coconut, and citrus combine to balance this bright cocktail with an aged depth. Available for purchase on Drizly.
· Cutwater Whiskey Mule 7% ABV – Cutwater’s housemade Ginger Beer, a hint of lime, aromatic bitters, and Cutwater Black Skimmer Bourbon makes for the perfect whiskey mule. Spicy, bold, and ready-to-enjoy. Available for purchase on Drizly.
This amazing line of ready-to-enjoy canned cocktails is definitely a must-have in your fridge this summer season! Cheers!
Stay healthy, San Diego!