Mac ‘N’ Cheese Throwdown! At Pure Project Brewing
Are you the Mac ‘N’ Cheese-making (or eating) master of your crew? Well then you need to join The Mac ‘N’ Cheese Throwdown at Pure Project Brewing Sunday, January 22nd!
That’s right, Pure Project is calling all San Diegans to bust out their mom’s old mac and cheese recipe and bring it to the brewery’s tap room for a contest ending in awesome prizes.
Want to register your cheesy greatness? Stop by or call the tap room, or send an email to [email protected] with your registration information.
Here are the rules:
1. You must use a Pure Project beer in your Mac N’ Cheese
2. You must fill your growler by January 20th
3. You must provided your own crockpot/dish
4. You must provide a description, tasting notes and details about your Mac N’ Cheese by Friday, January 20th (send this info to [email protected])
5. You must drop off your Mac N’ Cheese by 11 am the day of the Throwdown
Hurry up! Registration closes Friday, January 20th. And don’t forget to bring your family and friends for a taste!