It’s A Sloppy Joe Down
There are show downs – and then there are Sloppy Joe Downs.
This edible throw down at Pure Project Brewing on Sunday, June 4th, takes things to another level by requiring the Sloppy Joe makers to add a Pure Project Beer to their ingredient lists (ohhhhh yeah)!
Whether you want to participate in the making, simply the eating, or both, this sloppy Sunday at Pure Project is sure to leave you feeling like a champ of sorts.
Got Those Sloppy Joe Skills?
To participate, stop by the tap room, call the tap room, or send an email to [email protected] with your registration information.
And if you’re feeling last-minute uncertainty about the deliciousness of your dish, you can always make a quick stop by the There San Diego office with a sample. We’ll be sure to help you out 😉
1. You must use a Pure Project beer in your Sloppy Joe.
2. You must fill your growler by June 2nd.
3. You must provide your own crockpot/dish.
4. You must provide a description, tasting notes and details about your Sloppy Joe by Friday, June 2nd. Please send this information to [email protected].
5. You must drop of your Sloppy Joe by 11 a.m. the day of the throw down.
Be sure to bring enough Sloppy Joe to last the entire event. Buns will be provided. Winners and prizes will be announced at 4 p.m.