The 4th Annual KEX Fest Is Back!
KEX Fest is back for its 4th year at Kettner Exchange in Little Italy!
This not-to-be-missed gastro-festival from top hospitality group, SDCM, offers a unique sensory experience through the exploration of food, distilled spirits, wine, beer, and music.
KEX Fest brings together multiple SDCM brands for a one-day festival packed with food, drink, and live music from the Jazz Cartel and SDCM resident, DJ Girth. The special event utilizes the entirety of the Kettner Exchange grounds, including the outdoors and adjacent Devil’s Dozen rooftop patio.
KEX Fest features:
- An array of specialized wine, beer and spirits tastings
- VIP Lounge hosted by Camino Riviera
- Cuisine from award-winning SDCM Executive Chef, Brian Redzikowski
- Specialty cocktails created by Kettner Exchange Beverage Director, Claire Sexton
- Silent Disco and Wine sensory experience hosted by Vin De Syrah
- Parklet pop-up bar hosted by Tito’s Vodka
- Tiki Speakeasy hosted by The Grass Skirt
- Whole Fish Breakdown by Kettner Exchange Chef de Cuisine, Nick Devries
- Frose and corndogs hosted by Firehouse, Pacific Beach
- Whole agave breakdown by Herradura Distillery
- Selected cocktails and small bites hosted by The Waverly
- Wine and cheese pairing experience
- Tarot card reading
- Seasonal spring donuts from Devil’s Dozen
General admission tickets are $89/person. Reservations can be made here.
See you there, San Diego!