Beer, Bir, Bjόr: International Beer Tasting at the Museum of Man in San Diego
Join us for Beer, Bir, Bjόr at the Museum of Man this Thursday, June 7th from 6-8 pm. Drink brews inspired by nations from all over the world, play beer-derived activities, snack on delicious food, you can even contribute to a beer-inspired art mural.
During your journey through the Museum, you’ll experience many adventures, including:
- Sipping on brews from Culture Brewing Co, Novo Brazil Brewing, Pacific Islander Beer Co, Longship Brewing, and more!
- Exploring the science behind fermentation, gut biology, and beer with an expert
- Enjoying sausages, pasta salad, and green salad
- Contributing to a beer-inspired art mural
- And more!
Your ticket includes:
- Entrance to the Museum, access to all the activities, one flight of beer*, and food tastings.
- Each Museum Member is entitled to one additional guest ticket at the Museum Member price.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but you can give them to someone else to use.
- This is a 21+ event. IDs will be checked at the door.
*More beer available for purchase.