Count Down to 2017 with this Glorious Prix Fixe Dinner
Attention! You’re going to want to read this: one of the tastiest restaurants in San Diego (with one of the best atmospheres) is ringing in the New Year with a decadent prix fixe dinner on top of awesome drink pairings.
Bankers Hill Bar + Restaurant brings us a three-course New Year’s Eve menu priced at $49 per person with beverage pairings priced at $30 that will include a choice of sparkling wine, wine, beer or a hand-crafted cocktail with each course.
Some highlights from the menu:
First course options
- Curry lobster soup with baby potatoes, lemongrass, pepitas and cilantro
- Baby kale and braised bacon salad with king trumpet mushrooms, warm mustard vinaigrette and deviled egg
- Burrata and artichoke salad served with grilled levain toast, olive-pepper relish and wild arugula
- Yellowtail tartare with yuzu-marinated Asian pear, sesame cracker and serrano chilies
- Crispy Szechuan brussels sprouts with pork belly, toasted sesame and cilantro
Main course options
- Butternut squash ravioli with mushroom sauté, shaved Brussels sprouts, spiced walnuts, parmesan and porcini cream
- Pan-roasted petrale sole served with fennel purée, broccolini, ruby red grapefruit, lemon butter and Romanesco
- Shepard’s pie with red wine-braised chicken, wild mushroom roast, crème fraîche-whipped potatoes and aged white cheddar
- Cabernet-braised short ribs with baby carrot-turnip roast, Point Reyes blue cheese, organic Swiss chard and lemon-herbed gnocchi
- Lamb Bolognese served with house-made pappardelle, Parmigiano-Reggiano, wild arugula and sherry vinaigrette
- Warm chocolate brownie with espresso Baileys ice cream and pretzel streusel
- Lemon cheesecake with huckleberry compote and vanilla poached kumquats
- Butterscotch pudding with crème fraîche, pecan toffee and shortbread cookies
For reservations and more info, click the link below.