Maritime Museum Of San Diego To Host New Port Of San Diego Festival Of The Sea
The Port of San Diego Festival of the Sea has something for everyone to enjoy. Taking place aboard the historic vessels of the Maritime Museum on the scenic North Embarcadero region of downtown San Diego.
• Freedom to tour all Museum vessels and dozens of fascinating exhibits below deck
• 27th Annual San Diego Sea Chantey Festival
• Jam session by local favorite Classic Rock quartet Paul Hartley & The Chiefs
• Fun-filled Education Zone
• Regional Artist and Artisan Exhibition of paintings
The Berkeley Bar open on the upper deck amidst the lively artist exhibition serving wine and beer to guests for an additional charge noon to 5:00 p.m. Saturday through Monday.
Adventure calls for all that want to partake in an exciting Gun Battle between the state’s official tall ship schooner Californian and the 136’ two-masted, gaff-rigged schooner Bill of Rights.
See you there!