The Ozone Hosts LANDY WETSUITS Pop Up During Super Girl Surf Pro Weekend
The Ozone Shop is thrilled to host a special event over Super Girl Surf Pro weekend featuring Landy Wetsuits, the epitome of surf style and functionality. Join us for an unforgettable weekend of surfing, shopping, sips, and snacks!
Meet local surfer and designer, Landy Spencer-Daly, founder of Landy Wetsuits. Known as “The Little Black Dress of Surfing,” Landy Wetsuits is:
- A woman-owned, independent company.
- Crafted with 100% Japanese Yamamoto limestone neoprene, grade #40.
- Produced in small batches
- Exquisite warm water wetsuits designed exclusively for women.
- Timeless, feminine, and high-performance – ideal for various water activities.
Come try on the iconic “LBD Of Surfing” and immerse yourself in surf culture. Enjoy refreshing sips and snacks by Babe Kombucha and Revival Einkorn as you browse. Meet acclaimed surf culture authors Jim Kempton (“Women on Waves”) and Erin Edwards (“Sea Friends and Selfies”) who will be on hand to sign copies of their books.
For more info on Landy Wetsuits, visit the website here.
See you there, San Diego!