“For The Sender Holiday Show” Returns To The Belly Up With Acclaimed Artists
As a special holiday offering, For The Sender will be accepting personal letters from attendees, turning those stories into songs, and performing them live at the show.
The show will feature performances from local icons and popular musicians including:
- Members of Grammy-winning Nickel Creek, Sean and Sara Watkins (also a member of I’m With Her)
- Jordan Pundik of platinum-selling New Found Glory
- Founder Alex Woodard
- San Diego Padre and World Series champion Tim Flannery
- Legendary Eagles songwriter Jack Tempchin (Peaceful Easy Feeling, Already Gone)
- Local stalwarts Molly Jenson Nena Anderson, and Graham Nancarrow
The For the Sender book, album, and concert series presents powerful songs and stories of love, loss, redemption and hope inspired by real-life letters and performed by Grammy-winning and platinum-selling artists.
The For The Sender Holiday Show will once again benefit Team Red, White & Blue (RWB)’s Surf Camp for Veterans. For The Sender has been able to pay in full for two camps every summer with proceeds from this show.
See you there!