The Patio On Lamont Is Hosting Its Annual Vegepalooza
Veggie lovers unite! The Patio on Lamont is hosting the freshest event of the summer – the annual Vegepalooza! Dine at The Patio on Lamont and experience a specially curated four-course meal featuring the best locally sourced and sustainable vegetarian cuisine, each paired with a glass of wine or a signature cocktail.
The ticketed event will elevate your taste buds with plates listed below that are nutritious and most importantly delicious!
- Pickled salad with charred mango, baby carrots, golden raisins, bell peppers, cilantro, citrus
- Paired with 2017 Sauvignon Blanc, Lealtanza, Rioja, Spain
- Seasonal fresh lumpia with sweet garlic shoyu and toasted hazelnuts
- Paired with 2015 Ribeiro, Vina Costeira, “First One”, Spain
- Eggplant kare kare with Chinese long beans, banana flower, baby bok choy, crushed peanuts, and forbidden rice
- Paired with 2016 Pinot Noir, Voix de la Vigne, Willamette Valley, Oregon
- Halo Halo (shaved ice dessert) with ube ice cream, coconut milk, jackfruit, and jellies
- Paired with TigerLily Cocktail: Lime juice, simple syrup, passionfruit cordial, RumHaven coconut rum, sparkling wine
The Patio on Lamont’s Vegepalooza will kick off with a welcome cocktail at 6 p.m. and the seated dinner at 6:30 p.m.
See you there!
Glass Box Del Mar dinner series continues Wednesday, October 12th, with their latest installment featuring pairings with world-class brand, JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery. View this…
It’s pumpkin season, and the Carlsbad Strawberry Company has the perfect place to celebrate fall this year. Get lost in a corn maze, bob for…
From rapper, YG…to ballad living legends, Air Supply…to hip-hop superstars, Wu-Tang Clan and Nas, our list of top concerts in San Diego this week has…