New Liberty Station Hotspot, Go Go Amigo, Launches Weekend Brunch
Brunch at Liberty Station…always a good idea!
The new menu will be unveiled on May 28 just in time for summer, and will be available every weekend from 10AM to 2PM.
Introducing classic brunch fare with a Mexican twist, Go Go Amigo’s brunch menu includes:
- Breakfast Enchiladas with applewood smoked bacon, scrambled eggs, tomato, onion, pepper jack cheese.
- Chilaquiles with 2 eggs, queso fresco, watermelon radish, red onion, cilantro, crema, avocado with the option to add a selection of proteins and a sauce of choice.
- Cajeta French Toast highlighting brioche, whipped mascarpone, brûléed banana, pecans, orange zest.
A few favorites from Go Go Amigo’s lunch and dinner menu will also be available during brunch.
Don’t forget to try the beloved Carne Asada Taco, Pollo Asado Taco, and the Amigo Bowl with optional protein add-ons, as well as all of the sides.
Complementing the new menu, Go Go Amigo Liberty Station has a selection of festive brunch cocktails including:
- Campo Viejo Cava with a choice of orange, pineapple, cranberry or grapefruit juice.
- Carajillo with Licor 43 and cold brew.
- Spicy Mango Michelada with mango cart, spicy bloody mix and fresh lime.
You’ll also be able to sip on Go Go Amigo’s full list of cocktails, beer, and wine.
See you there, San Diego!