Community Pop-Up Sundays At The Loma Club
From 12PM to 6PM, owner James “Jimmy” Terwilliger, will be taking over the Club’s patio with his mobile wood-fired pizza oven to serve patio fresh wood-fired, artisan-style pizzas made with local and organic ingredients!
Indulge in an array of pizza offerings, including:
Pizza Napoletana – Artisan Style Hand Tossed Pizzas Made Fresh To Order. Each pizza takes just 90 seconds to cook.
- ($13) *The Queen* (DiNapoli Tomato Sauce + Fresh Mozzarella + Fresh Basil + 12 Month Aged Parmesan)
- ($18) *The Hornets Nest* (Ezzo Pepperonis + Pickled Jalapeno + Local Wildflower Honey + DiNapoli Tomato Sauce + Fresh Mozzarella + 12 Month Aged Parmesan)
- ($13) *The Soprano* (White Pizza + Roasted Garlic + Fresh Mozzarella +
12 Month Aged Parmesan)
- ($13) *The Nonna* (DiNapoli Tomato Sauce + Roasted Garlic + Fresh Oregano + Fresh Basil)
- ($15) *The Garden City* (Basil Pesto + Yellow Tomatoes + Roast Garlic + Fresh Mozzarella)
- ($15) *The Macaulay Culkin* (Thin N Crispy 4 Cheese with DiNapoli Tomato Sauce + Pecorino Romano + Parmesan + Fresh Mozzarella + Provolone)
- ($18) *Citrus & Salsiccia* (White Pizza + Local Pork Sausage + Organic Lemon + Spinach + Fresh Mozzarella)
Seasonal Dessert Option
Giving back to the community
As a reminder, The Loma Club’s “Community Pop-Up Sundays” features one San Diego County restaurant who has been negatively affected by regulations due to COVID on the last Sunday of the month. All proceeds go to the chosen pop-up restaurant who is able to take advantage of the Club’s built-in customers thanks to regulars, golfers and members!
See you there….and stay healthy, San Diego!